Use of the Services (Website) is subject to this acceptable use policy (“AUP”). If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract (“EULA”) between Open Business Foundation Member, or other authorized user (“You”) and the Website Owner.
You agree not to, and not to allow Your End Users, Employees, Contractors, or third parties to use the Services:
- to claim ownership over Intellectual Property;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally use destructive or deceptive practices that are against the OBF charter or the spirit for which it was written;
- to interfere with the use of the Services used to provide the Services, by members, or other authorized users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to reverse-engineer the Services or Processes;
- to use the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by the Website Owner.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.